Black Bear Carbon Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Black Bear Carbon's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.5M per year.
- Black Bear Carbon's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Black Bear Carbon has 45 Employees.
- Black Bear Carbon grew their employee count by 55% last year.
- Black Bear Carbon currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Black Bear Carbon?
Black Bear brings the circular economy to tires. We enable the production of valuable raw materials (carbon black) from end-of-life tires for re-use in tires, technical rubber products, plastics, paint and ink. We provide technology, product development and marketing and sales expertise of our carbon black products. Our carbon black products are the world first's Cradle to Cradle Certified carbon black. Whilst we are primarily focussed on the production of high quality carbon black, the process also yields an important bi-product - green energy. This is in the form of high calorific gas and oil, which can be converted to heat, electricity or steam and provides an additional income stream within the business model. We partner with tire collectors and offer our high quality products as raw materials to industry.keywords:N/A