BlackSky Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BlackSky's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.1M per year.
- BlackSky's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- BlackSky has 98 Employees.
- BlackSky grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- BlackSky currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BlackSky?
BlackSky is the driving force behind looking at our planet in real-time, providing an easy, affordable way to order and access high-quality satellite imaging to vastly improve understanding about our world. Through a planned 60-satellite constellation capturing over 95 percent of the Earth's populated area, the company will provide near real-time satellite imagery to ensure businesses, nonprofits, and governments make well-informed decisions. BlackSky is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spaceflight Industries. Spaceflight Industries was founded by Jason Andrews. Originally Andrews Space, it has expanded in its mission to be a catalyst in the commercialization, exploration and development of space. BlackSky was founded in 2013. Spaceflight Industries also is the parent company of Spaceflight.keywords:N/A