Bitmovin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bitmovin's estimated annual revenue is currently $26.5M per year.
- Bitmovin received $30.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Bitmovin's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Bitmovin has 183 Employees.
- Bitmovin grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Bitmovin currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Bitmovin?
Bitmovin has been a first mover in almost every significant development in online video, from building and deploying the world's first (and fastest) commercial adaptive streaming (MPEG-DASH/HLS) HTML5 Player, to being the first to achieve 100x realtime encoding speeds in the cloud. Bitmovin provides HEVC as well as VP9 live streaming with 60FPS and 4K resolution, and built the first containerized video encoding solution with Docker and Kubernetes. Bitmovin products are completely in-house developed, easy and fast to integrate and highly customizable. In combination with our great support, documentation and SLAs, this is a true enterprise offering. To find out more about Bitmovin's video infrastructure solutions, or about any individual products, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website: bitmovin.comkeywords:saas, Consulting,Media,Software Development