Bitly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bitly's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.8M per year.
- Bitly received $63.0M in venture funding in July 2017.
- Bitly's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Bitly's total funding is $91.7M.
- Bitly's pricing is $348 per year.
- Bitly has 226 Employees.
- Bitly grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Bitly currently has 17 job openings.
What Is Bitly?
We optimize the link so marketers can own their customer experience. Since 2008, we have been committed to optimizing the link so marketers can own the customer experience. Bitly Enterprise - branded links, mobile deep linking, omnichannel campaign tracking, audience intelligence - gives the world's leading brands a holistic, unbiased view into an increasingly complex digital landscape, and a powerful way to see, control and own their customer experience across the internet. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in San Francisco and Denver, and are trusted by leading brands like IBM, eBay, Nike, GE, BuzzFeed and thousands more.keywords:saas, Analytics,Finance,Marketing,Marketing Analytics