Birdsong Peanut Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Birdsong Peanut Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $25.7M per year.
- Birdsong Peanut Company's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Birdsong Peanut Company has 95 Employees.
- Birdsong Peanut Company grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Birdsong Peanut Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Birdsong Peanut Company?
Birdsong buys carefully selected peanuts directly from the farmersâ€™ fields. They are then cleaned, shelled, sized and shipped in truckload lots to manufacturers who turn them into many popular food items, from peanut butter to peanut M&Mâ€™s. \n\nToday the company operates six shelling plants throughout the peanut-growing belt comprised of 11 states extending from Virginia to New Mexico. In addition, we operate 85 buying points where we buy and store farmersâ€™ stock. We also own extensive cold storage warehouses which enable us to keep our product in a protected environment until itâ€™s shipped to the customer. Finally, we have extensive farm operations in Florida and in Texas where we grow peanuts on land that is 100% irrigated. \n\nIf you eat products made from American peanuts, chances are youâ€™ve consumed peanuts from Birdsong.keywords:N/A