Bird Control Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bird Control Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Bird Control Group's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Bird Control Group has 77 Employees.
- Bird Control Group grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Bird Control Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bird Control Group?
In a world with increasing demands for food, energy and mobility, effective and long lasting bird control is crucial. Bird Control Group provides innovative products to keep birds at a safe distance, ensuring a safer working environment and a highly effective way of damage prevention. The World Wildlife Fund recognizes the laser technology of Bird Control Group as innovative, effective and animal friendly. Bird Control Group serves customers in aviation, agriculture, industry, oil & gas, recreation and real estate. Customers include Total E&P Nederland, Shell, Amsterdam Schiphol Airport and Rentokil. Bird Control Group operates in more than 70 countries worldwide. Bird Control Group is a Deloitte Technology Fast50 Rising Star and the second most innovative company in the Netherlands according to the Dutch Chamber of Commerce. For more information visit our website: birdcontrolgroup.comkeywords:N/A