BioLegend Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BioLegend's estimated annual revenue is currently $94.2M per year.
- BioLegend's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- BioLegend has 608 Employees.
- BioLegend grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- BioLegend currently has 54 job openings.
What Is BioLegend?
BioLegend develops world-class, cutting-edge antibodies, recombinant proteins, bioassays, and other reagents for biomedical research, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility in San Diego, California. Our mission is to accelerate research and discovery by providing the highest quality products at an outstanding value, along with superior customer service and technical support. BioLegend was incorporated in June, 2002. The founder and CEO of BioLegend, Gene Lay, D.V.M., who was also the co-founder of PharMingen.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals