BioAtla Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BioAtla's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- BioAtla's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- BioAtla's total funding is $186.5M.
- BioAtla has 38 Employees.
- BioAtla grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- BioAtla currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BioAtla?
BioAtla is a protein therapeutic company that uses discovery and evolution to develop safer and more potent drugs for the treatment of cancer. The culmination of our discovery and evolution expertise and more than 150 issued patents and patent applications is our Conditionally Active Biologics (CAB) platform, whereby monoclonal antibodies or other biologics can be engineered for selective conditional activation, for example preferential binding under the unique conditions of the tumor microenvironment. This improvement in tumor selectivity helps address the issue of on-target toxicity and improve therapeutic index. BioAtla is applying these technologies in our own pipeline and in partnerships to ultimately deliver better immunotherapies for cancer.keywords:N/A