Beacon Platform Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Beacon Platform's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.5M per year.
- Beacon Platform's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Beacon Platform's total funding is $38.5M.
- Beacon Platform has 93 Employees.
- Beacon Platform grew their employee count by 39% last year.
- Beacon Platform currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Beacon Platform?
Beacon Platform is the premier enterprise innovation platform designed to supercharge developer productivity, enabling innovative financial services firms to get more value out of their R&D. Beacon partners with and empowers clients to become change agents in their organizations through cutting-edge technology tools. Beacon is developing the future of financial services on the cloud. Beacon gives businesses and their developers the flexibility and scale they need to gain a competitive edge. Beacon removes the shared pain of designing new applications and strategies by streamlining the development and deployment process, enabling teams to rapidly experiment with new solutions and business models, all on the cloud. Beacon provides clients with a powerful set of cross-asset trading and risk tools and analytics out of the box, including full access to source code, and lets them build on top.keywords:N/A