Barwon Water Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Barwon Water's estimated annual revenue is currently $110.2M per year.
- Barwon Water's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Barwon Water has 501 Employees.
- Barwon Water grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Barwon Water currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Barwon Water?
Barwon Water is Victoria's largest regional urban water corporation. We provide high quality water and sewerage services to more than 295,000 permanent residents over 8100 square kilometres. As major employer in the region, we have more than 300 operational, engineering, strategic planning, financial and administrative staff. We embrace diversity and are committed to equal opportunity and fairness in the workplace. Barwon Water (Barwon Region Water Corporation) is owned by the Victorian Government. We are a statutory body under the Water Act. Our history dates back to the establishment of the Geelong Municipal Waterworks Trust in 1908.keywords:N/A