Barnsley FC Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Barnsley FC's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.5M per year.
- Barnsley FC's estimated revenue per employee is $160,000
- Barnsley FC has 147 Employees.
- Barnsley FC grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Barnsley FC currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Barnsley FC?
Barnsley Football Club is a professional English football club based in the town of Barnsley, South Yorkshire. Nicknamed the Tykes, they were founded in 1887 under the name Barnsley St. Peter's by Reverend Tiverton Preedy. The club play in the Championship, the second tier in the English game, wearing red and white, and their home ground since 1888 has been Oakwell. The club has experienced great success over the years, winning the FA cup trophy in 1912 and more recently winning the 2016 league one play off final at Wembley. In addition, Reds in the Community is the clubs charity operation working to raise educational standards and engage with young people using the attraction of football.keywords:N/A