Bardavon Health Innovations Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bardavon Health Innovations's estimated revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- Bardavon Health Innovations received $15.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Bardavon Health Innovations's estimated revenue per employee is $160000
- Bardavon Health Innovations has 85 Employees.
- Bardavon Health Innovations grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Bardavon Health Innovations currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Bardavon Health Innovations?
Bardavon Health Innovations® empowers quality healthcare decisions through networked technology, transparency and communication. We work collaboratively to offer the first comprehensive approach to workers compensation programs for managing the entire life-cycle of the employee, from hire to retire. Our Products: bNotes® - a web based therapy provider documentation system that provides the clinic, medical doctor, adjuster, nurse case manager, and employer consistent integrated input processes and output product. XRTS® - with the XRTS Effort Assessment®, professionals can objectively validate patient plateau or identify lack of cooperation during treatment. Bardavon Insights: Data Analytics - provides data-driven transparency for all constituents in the workers compensation ecosystem.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Rx Savings Solu...||$20.5M||84||11%|
|Western First A...||$7.2M||40||29%|
Bardavon Health Innovations News
Bardavon Health Innovations LLC said Thursday that it has raised $15 million to fund a nationwide expansion. The Overland Park-based health ...
OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – Bardavon Health Innovations closed a $16.87 million venture funding deal on November 20, bringing the company's ...
... therapy clinics in the Midwest, and Condon's four-year-old venture Bardavon Health Innovations announced in November $15 million in new ...
Bardavon Health Innovations Funding