Bank of George Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bank of George's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.3M per year.
- Bank of George's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Bank of George has 73 Employees.
- Bank of George grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Bank of George currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bank of George?
Bank of George opened on September 24, 2007 and was named after our first president, George Washington. George Washington's legacy is one of strong leadership, integrity and dedication to community. In addition to Ed Nigro, our Chairman of the Board, and T. Ryan Sullivan, our President/CEO, the Bank's board of directors include Antonio T. Alamo, M.D., A. Lee Finley, Timothy Herbst, Gary Johnson, Shelli Lowe, Rudy A. Manthei, D.O.; Troy Nelson and Alan Sklar.keywords:N/A