Balance Autism Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Balance Autism's estimated revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- Balance Autism's estimated revenue per employee is $252581
- Balance Autism has 62 Employees.
- Balance Autism grew their employee count by 41% last year.
- Balance Autism currently has 12 job openings.
|Katie Snyder||Director of Admissions|
|Lindsay Ward||Children Services Clinic Director|
|Brad Bezilla||Children's Services Clinic Director|
|Evelyn Horton||Vice President|
|Scott Atwood||Vice President of Adult Services|
What Is Balance Autism?
Balance Autism provides innovative solutions for children and adults with autism. We balance science with imagination, evidence with creativity and research with compassion. Balance Autism has served the autism community since 1994 (formerly as "The Homestead"). If you are interested in learning more about our services, if you are interested in joining our team and helping children and adults with autism learn and grow, check out www.BalanceAutism.org.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|