BALDWIN Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BALDWIN's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.7M per year.
- BALDWIN's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- BALDWIN has 95 Employees.
- BALDWIN grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- BALDWIN currently has 14 job openings.
What Is BALDWIN?
BALDWIN is an American fashion house based in Los Angeles, CA. Influenced by the attitudes and driving forces behind modern American design, BALDWIN's collections infuse classic technique with a distinctly innovative point of view. Design at BALDWIN is smart, sophisticated and forward-thinking. The label's modern aesthetic and mindful approach to function, quality and value results in perennial collections that are both inclusive and iconic. Originally rooted in selvage denim, BALDWIN has evolved into an established ready-to-wear line for men and women. The brand has been recognized by the CFDA as one of Vogue's top ten Fashion Fund finalists, as well as one of the four best new menswear designers in the country by GQ Magazine.keywords:N/A