Axonius Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Axonius's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.7M per year.
- Axonius received $100M in venture funding in March 2021.
- Axonius's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Axonius's total funding is $465M.
- Axonius has 170 Employees.
- Axonius grew their employee count by 83% last year.
- Axonius currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Axonius?
Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that gives organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers security solution coverage gaps, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. By seamlessly integrating with hundreds of security and management solutions, Axonius is deployed in minutes, improving cyber hygiene immediately. Covering millions of devices at customers like the New York Times, Schneider Electric, Landmark Health, AppsFlyer, and many more, Axonius was named the Most Innovative Startup of 2019 at the prestigious RSAC Innovation Sandbox and was named to the CNBC Upstart 100 list and Forbes 20 Rising Stars. For more, visit Axonius.com.keywords:cybersecurity asset management