AxioMed Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AxioMed's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.3M per year.
- AxioMed's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- AxioMed's total funding is $62.9M.
- AxioMed has 21 Employees.
- AxioMed currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AxioMed?
AxioMed Spine Corporation was founded in 2001 by Charles F. Birchall, Jr. and James M. Kuras to develop implant solutions that will restore the native motion of the spine. AxioMed Spine Corporation was formed to develop products for restoring native function to patients with degenerative spine disease; thus advancing the standard of care beyond fusion and first generation artificial discs.keywords:N/A