Avidity Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Avidity Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Avidity Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Avidity Biosciences has 84 Employees.
- Avidity Biosciences grew their employee count by 121% last year.
- Avidity Biosciences currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Avidity Biosciences?
Avidity Biosciences is pioneering a new class of precision medicines ? antibody-siRNA conjugates (ASC?) ? to deliver nucleic acid therapeutics against genetic drivers of disease. Our ASCs have drug-like properties similar to antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates. Importantly, their unique siRNA-based ?payloads? permit selective targeting of disease-associated mRNAs against virtually any target of interest. Our leadership includes seasoned scientists and executives with deep expertise in the fields of antibody conjugation, chemistry, formulations, oligonucleotide therapeutics, drug delivery and cancer biology. Our employees are high energy, creative people who are passionate about solving hard problems and bringing new drugs to patients. We strive to work with partners to discover best-in-class molecules with the goal of long-term, joint value creation. We have also attracted support from top-tier investors including F-Prime Capital, EcoR1 Capital, Brace Pharma and other sophisticated healthcare investors.keywords:N/A