Aviation Week Network Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aviation Week Network's estimated annual revenue is currently $94.7M per year.
- Aviation Week Network's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Aviation Week Network has 385 Employees.
- Aviation Week Network grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Aviation Week Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aviation Week Network?
A multi-channel service provider, decision engine and marketplace, with deep databases and integrated workflow tools that support action, the Aviation Week Network brings you the power to prevail in a challenging and fast-paced industry. Our staff of more than 100 editors and analysts around the world delivers an unsurpassed portfolio of information products and services for all sectors of the aerospace and defense industry. Our leading brands include Aviation Week Intelligence Network (AWIN), Aviation Week & Space Technology, Air Transport World, Business & Commercial Aviation, MRO Network, Aviation Week Events, SpeedNews, MRO Prospector, Aviation Daily, Aerospace Daily & Defense Report, The Weekly of Business Aviation, Acukwik, ShowNews, Aircraft Bluebook, Air Charter Guide and Airportdata.com. The Aviation Week Network is an Informa Plc brand.keywords:Marketplace,Publishing