Aventri Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aventri's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.2M per year.
- Aventri received $20.0M in venture funding in May 2016.
- Aventri's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Aventri's total funding is $33.3M.
- Aventri's pricing is $3,000 per year.
- Aventri has 284 Employees.
- Aventri grew their employee count by -29% last year.
- Aventri currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aventri?
Aventri is one of the leading meeting and event management platforms. Continually transforming the way event managers execute their events while transforming the market, Aventri allows clients to create valuable in-person experiences, grow influential communities and expand brands. The comprehensive integrated solution starts with meeting request to venue sourcing, to every component of event management including registration, event marketing solutions, travel management, mobile apps to the all important experience at the event with badges and onsite solutions. The platform connects event attendees and drives real-time attendee engagement while capturing meaningful data and analytics to help understand an event's success and provide real-time ROI.keywords:saas, Events,Human Resources Hr,Marketing