Atlas Financial Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Atlas Financial Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $42M per year.
- Atlas Financial Holdings received $35.0M in venture funding in March 2015.
- Atlas Financial Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Atlas Financial Holdings has 191 Employees.
- Atlas Financial Holdings grew their employee count by -12% last year.
- Atlas Financial Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Atlas Financial Holdings?
The primary business of Atlas is commercial automobile insurance in the United States, with a niche market orientation and focus on insurance for the "light" commercial automobile sector including taxi cabs, non-emergency paratransit, limousine/livery, and business auto. The business of Atlas is carried on through its insurance subsidiaries American Country Insurance Company, American Service Insurance Company, Inc., Gateway Insurance Company, Global Liberty Insurance Company of New York and Alano Insurance Company. Atlas' insurance subsidiaries have decades of experience with a commitment to always being an industry leader in these specialized areas of insurance. Atlas stock is traded on NASDAQ under ticker symbol AFH.keywords:Finance,Insurance