Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $31.5M per year.
- Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co.'s estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co. has 143 Employees.
- Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co. grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co.?
Atlantic Casualty Insurance Co. is an Excess & Surplus Lines insurance company operating in 46 states on a non-admitted basis, and in North Carolina on an admitted basis. Our products include Commercial General Liability, Commercial Property, Inland Marine, and Commercial Package. Additionally, Commercial Automobile and Garage is written in North Carolina. All our business is written through General Agents. Atlantic Casualty prides itself on not only hiring the best people in the business, but also on creating a work environment where our employees have the ability to let their entrepreneurial spritis thrive. Our unique ability to quickly develop products, solutions, and technology for our customers is widely recognized. We are proud to be leaders and can only do this for our customers and agents by having outstanding employees. Atlantic Casualty is a subsidiary company of Strickland Insurance Group, Inc, an insurance holding company based in North Carolina. In addition to our North Carolina home office, we have offices in Scottsdale, AZ, Hartford, CT, and Philadelphia, PA.keywords:Finance,Insurance