Asian Media Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Asian Media Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.7M per year.
- Asian Media Group's estimated revenue per employee is $243,000
- Asian Media Group has 77 Employees.
- Asian Media Group grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Asian Media Group currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Asian Media Group?
We are Britain's largest Asian publishing house, holding a unique standing in the communities we serve. Founded in 1968 by Ramniklal Solanki CBE, our business began with our flagship title, Garavi Gujarat newsweekly, established for the growing Gujarati diaspora in the UK and US. In addition to Garavi Gujarat, we publish Eastern Eye, Britain's number one newspaper for Asian news. Our business titles include Asian Trader, Pharmacy Business and Asian Hospitality. We offer unrivalled understanding of the Asian community, partnering with organisations to successfully navigate the market and meet their primary objectives. Alongside our publications, we host annual award ceremonies celebrating and championing diversity, leadership and BAME talent. Our upcoming 20th annual GG2 Leadership Awards will commemorate high achievers, those who lead and motivate by example, encouraging others to go forward and make the case for diversity.keywords:N/A