Ascentium Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ascentium Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $75.2M per year.
- Ascentium Capital received $2000.0M in venture funding in April 2016.
- Ascentium Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Ascentium Capital has 358 Employees.
- Ascentium Capital grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Ascentium Capital currently has 13 job openings.
What Is Ascentium Capital?
Ascentium Capital delivers innovative financing, leasing and working capital solutions through a unique finance platform. This, combined with an exceptional service offering, makes access to capital fast and flexible. Our finance programs benefit manufacturers, distributors, re-sellers, franchise organizations as well as direct financing options for small organizations to Fortune 500 companies. The company is backed by the strength of leading private investment firm Warburg Pincus LLC. Take advantage of our stability and ability to help you succeed. Advance your career at Ascentium Capital. Leverage the Ascentium University: ongoing training and support from a nationwide team of 304 employees. Join our Ascent: https://ascentiumcapital.com/careerskeywords:Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr