Aro Biotherapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aro Biotherapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.1M per year.
- Aro Biotherapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Aro Biotherapeutics's total funding is $101M.
- Aro Biotherapeutics has 33 Employees.
- Aro Biotherapeutics grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Aro Biotherapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aro Biotherapeutics?
Unlocking the Potential of Genetic Medicines\n\nBased in Philadelphia, Aro Biotherapeutics is a biotechnology company pioneering the development of tissue-targeted genetic medicines with a platform based on a proprietary protein technology called Centyrins. The company is developing a wholly-owned pipeline of Centyrin-based therapeutic candidates and is working with industry partners to leverage Centyrins for tissue-specific targeting of therapeutics for a diverse set of diseases.keywords:N/A