Area 1 Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Area 1 Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.2M per year.
- Area 1 Security received $32.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Area 1 Security's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Area 1 Security's total funding is $82.5M.
- Area 1 Security's pricing is $588 per year.
- Area 1 Security has 99 Employees.
- Area 1 Security grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Area 1 Security currently has 17 job openings.
What Is Area 1 Security?
Targeted phishing is the number one cyber attack vector worldwide. Because these socially engineered attacks so easily pierce static defenses, they have successfully disrupted the overall security posture of public and private organizations alike. Unlike traditional solutions that detect or remediate attacks after they're already inside the enterprise, Area 1 extends beyond the firewall, into the wild, to stop these attacks preemptively and change outcomes. A 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, Area 1 identifies threat campaigns, attacker infrastructure, and delivery mechanisms from the outside in to give advance warning and stop targeted phishing attacks during the earliest stages of an attack cycle. Area 1 is working with some of the most sophisticated security organizations including F500 banks, insurance providers, and health care providers to proactively stop targeted phishing attacks at the outset and significantly improve their cybersecurity posture. Get Ahead. Blog: blog.area1security.com/ Twitter: @area1security Facebook- A1S.Area1keywords:saas, Analytics,Enterprise Software,Physical Security,Security