Aquinas College (Stockport) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aquinas College (Stockport)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- Aquinas College (Stockport)'s estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Aquinas College (Stockport) has 77 Employees.
- Aquinas College (Stockport) grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Aquinas College (Stockport) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aquinas College (Stockport)?
Aquinas College strives to be a Catholic college for the whole community. Christ is at the very heart of our philosophy. This is expressed in our commitment to the Gospel values of freedom, justice and love. "I have come so that they may have life and have it to the full." John 10:10 We affirm and value each member of our community, recognising the dignity and unique nature of each individual. In this way the presence of Christ is celebrated. We share in each other's strengths, support each other in our weaknesses, and strive for the highest standards of achievement in all we do. We also encourage a questioning stance towards the values of our increasing secular society. In short, we aim to provide reasons for living and hoping.keywords:N/A