Aptevo Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aptevo Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.2M per year.
- Aptevo Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Aptevo Therapeutics's total funding is $35M.
- Aptevo Therapeutics has 72 Employees.
- Aptevo Therapeutics grew their employee count by -5% last year.
- Aptevo Therapeutics currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aptevo Therapeutics?
Aptevo Therapeutics is a biotech company primarily focused on bringing novel oncology and hematology therapeutics to market. We leverage the innovative ADAPTIRￃﾢ￢ﾀﾞￂﾢ platform technology, a unique approach to cancer immunotherapy, to improve outcomes for cancer patients. Based in Seattle, Washington, the company is proud of its empowering work environment, entrepreneurial culture, and proprietary platform technology. As a result, Aptevo has been able to attract some of the most innovative minds in the field. Many of our team members have notable experience with other pioneering biotech companies including Trubion, ZymoGenetics, Immunex, Dendreon, and VLST. At Aptevo Therapeutics, our core values of ownership and collaborationￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝcombined with a history of innovation, dedication, and developmentￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝare positioning Aptevo Therapeutics to develop the science of whatￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs next in biotechnology.keywords:N/A