Applied Industrial Technologies Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Applied Industrial Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $3.4B per year.
- Applied Industrial Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $507,660
- Applied Industrial Technologies's current valuation is $3.9B. (January 2022)
- Applied Industrial Technologies has 6658 Employees.
- Applied Industrial Technologies grew their employee count by 2% last year.
Applied Industrial Technologies Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Applied Industrial Technologies?
With more than 450 facilities and 4,400 employees across North America, Applied Industrial Technologies offers more than 2 million parts critical to the operations of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. For its fiscal year ended June 30, 2002, the company posted sales of $1.45 billion. Applied can be visited on the Internet at http://www.applied.com .keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Applied Industrial Technologies News
Epoxy Technology ? Digi-Key Electronics ... Applied Industrial Technologies ... Some industries are doing well, while others are failing.
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc distributes industrial products in North America, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. It operates...
Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|