AppDirect Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AppDirect's estimated annual revenue is currently $86.7M per year.
- AppDirect received $140.0M in venture funding in October 2015.
- AppDirect's estimated revenue per employee is $127,891
- AppDirect's total funding is $246.7M.
- AppDirect has 678 Employees.
- AppDirect grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- AppDirect currently has 5 job openings.
What Is AppDirect?
AppDirect provides the only end-to-end cloud commerce platform for succeeding in the digital economy. The AppDirect ecosystem connects channels, developers, and customers through its platform to simplify the digital supply chain by enabling the onboarding and sale of products with third-party services, for any channel, on any device, with support. Powering millions of cloud subscriptions worldwide, AppDirect helps organizations, including Jaguar Land Rover, Comcast, ADP, Deutsche Telekom, connect their customers to the solutions they need to reach their full potential in the digital economy. AppDirect is headquartered in San Francisco with offices around the globe and works across vertical industries, including software, manufacturing, value-added resellers and financial services. J.P. Morgan, Foundry Group, iNovia Capital, StarVest Partners, Stingray Digital and Mithril Capital Management have invested in AppDirect. If you are interested in career opportunities at AppDirect check out our current openings here: http://info.appdirect.com/about/careerskeywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Information Security,Marketing,Security,Software Development,Storage, saas saas