Antares Pharma Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Antares Pharma's estimated annual revenue is currently $63.6M per year.
- Antares Pharma received $46.0M in venture funding in May 2015.
- Antares Pharma's estimated revenue per employee is $294,231
- Antares Pharma's total funding is $68.2M.
- Antares Pharma has 216 Employees.
- Antares Pharma grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Antares Pharma currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Antares Pharma?
Antares Pharma, Inc., develops and commercializes parenteral therapeutic products using advanced drug delivery systems for improved safety and efficacy, reduced side effects, and enhanced patient comfort and adherence. We apply our drug delivery systems in collaborations with pharmaceutical partners to enhance our partners' drug compounds. We believe that we offer a distinct value to patients, physicians, pharmaceutical partners and our shareholders. Our products typically improve safety and efficacy profiles by minimizing dosing and reducing side effects while improving patient compliance. We focus on self-injection pharmaceutical products and technologies and topical gel -based products. Our subcutaneous injection technology platforms include Vibex disposable pressure-assisted auto injectors, Vision® reusable needle-free injectors, and disposable multi-use pen injectors.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals