Antaragni IIT Kanpur Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Antaragni IIT Kanpur's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- Antaragni IIT Kanpur's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Antaragni IIT Kanpur has 150 Employees.
- Antaragni IIT Kanpur grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Antaragni IIT Kanpur currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Antaragni IIT Kanpur?
Antaragni is the annual cultural festival of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, held in the month of October, and is one of the popular college festivals in India. It is a four-day-long festival, attracting participation from over 200 colleges of India. It includes professional shows, competitions, amateur rock bands, Ustads and Pandits, fashion shows, Indian folk dances, and other events. Antaragni has included performances by ShankarEhsaanLoy, Poets of the Fall, Sunidhi Chauhan and Raghu Dixit. The festival also aims to serve as a platform for the expression of youth opinion on social problems. It began as an inter-collegiate cultural event in 1966, and now draws in over 30,000 visitors from 300 colleges in India. Antaragni is a non-profit organisation run completely by students of IIT Kanpur. It started off small, funded entirely by the Student Gymkhana of IIT Kanpur. Today the budget is over 1 crore (10 million), raised through sponsorship.keywords:N/A