Animoca Brands Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Animoca Brands's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.3M per year.
- Animoca Brands's estimated revenue per employee is $158,153
- Animoca Brands's total funding is $675M.
- Animoca Brands's current valuation is $5.9B. (July 2022)
- Animoca Brands has 236 Employees.
- Animoca Brands grew their employee count by 52% last year.
Animoca Brands Competitors & AlternativesAdd Company
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Animoca Brands?
Animoca Brands leverages gamification, blockchain, and artificial intelligence technologies to develop and publish a broad portfolio of mobile products including games such as The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes as well as products based on popular intellectual properties such as Formula 1Â®, Garfield, Snoopy, Thomas & Friendsâ„¢, Ever After High and Doraemon. Animoca Brands' portfolio of blockchain investments and partnerships includes Lucid Sight, Dapper Labs (creators of CryptoKitties), WAX, Harmony, and Decentraland. The Company is based in Hong Kong, Canada, Finland, and Argentina.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Animoca Brands News
SoundMint, a generative platform for music NFTs, announced today that it raised a US$1.7 million seed round led by Animoca Brands,...
The AFL has announced a historic five-year NFT and metaverse partnership with Animoca Brands.
The investment in Be Media also adds to Animoca's two other Australian investments which include gaming firms Blowfish Studios and Grease...