Angel Oak Companies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Angel Oak Companies's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.6M per year.
- Angel Oak Companies's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Angel Oak Companies has 60 Employees.
- Angel Oak Companies grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Angel Oak Companies currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Angel Oak Companies?
Angel Oak Companies is an industry leader in delivering innovative mortgage credit solutions. Through our integrated mortgage credit and investment platform, we deliver solutions across asset management, mortgage lending and capital markets. Our Platform: Asset Management Angel Oak Capital Advisors Angel Oak Consulting Angel Oak Canopy Partners Mortgage Lending Retail Angel Oak Home Loans Angel Oak Mortgage Solutions Commercial Angel Oak Prime Bridge Angel Oak Commercial Lending Cherrywood Mortgage Capital Markets Angel Oak Capital Advisors We see the greatest market opportunity in the increased demand and growth of residential mortgage credit. Non-Qualified Mortgages, Prime Jumbo, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Risk Transfer, Specialty Finance and Non-Performing/Re-Performing Loans. Demand for non-bank financing, coupled with investor demand for yield and exposure to mortgage credit, will fuel a sharp rise in RMBS new issuance over the next 5 years. Post-crisis regulations help improve loan quality and borrower credit worthiness.keywords:N/A