Amp Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Amp's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.2M per year.
- Amp received $200.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Amp's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Amp's total funding is $200M.
- Amp has 158 Employees.
- Amp grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Amp currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Amp?
Amp is a global developer of flexible clean energy infrastructure. We build, own and operate clean energy assets both behind and in-front of the meter. Our solutions, managed by proprietary, technology-enabled risk management tools, allow us to provide dispatchable, affordable and resilient clean power to enhance system reliability and security for our customers and the grid. Based in Canada, with operations in North America, Japan, India and Australia, our international team brings deep expertise and thought leadership to every aspect of the energy industry. At Amp, we power change.keywords:Cleantech,Energy,Solar Power,Wind Power