Americas Silver Corporation Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Americas Silver Corporation's estimated revenue is currently $9.1M per year.
- Americas Silver Corporation's estimated revenue per employee is $210814
- Americas Silver Corporation has 43 Employees.
- Americas Silver Corporation grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Americas Silver Corporation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Americas Silver Corporation?
Americas Silver Corporation (TSX: USA) (NYSE American: USAS) is a leading Canadian-based junior silver producer with a strong operating platform in the Americas. Silver production of 1.6 - 2.0 million ounces and silver equivalent production of 7.2 - 8.0 million ounces is expected in 2018 at silver cash costs of US-$5 to -$10 per ounce and all-in sustaining costs of US-$1 to +$4 per ounce. With the recently constructed San Rafael mine in full production, Americas Silver is positioned to become one of the lowest cost silver producers globally by 2018.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Roscoe Postle A...||$10.5M||46||0%|
|DMC Mining Serv...||$63.9M||383||22%|
|Triple M Metal ...||$45.1M||202||7%|
|Orezone Gold Co...||$8.4M||42||20%|
|Sierra Metals I...||N/A||81||0%|