Altum Health - University Health Network Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Altum Health - University Health Network's estimated revenue is currently $50M per year.
- Altum Health - University Health Network's estimated revenue per employee is $241304
- Altum Health - University Health Network has 207 Employees.
- Altum Health - University Health Network grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Altum Health - University Health Network currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Altum Health - University Health Network?
Altum Health, a division of the University Health Network (UHN) delivers health care services to injured workers and clients with third party insurance; offering a suite of employer-related services and disability management solutions to employers, insurers, and private paying patients. Altum Health's mission is to deliver The Right Care. Always, guided by excellent quality standards and a responsive customer and patient-centred approach which has enabled our history of delivering exceptional outcomes. While making a significant impact through delivering quality care to patients, Altum Health's proceeds directly support patient care and research activities at UHN hospitals , enabling care and new discoveries to the communities we serve. UHN is comprised of Toronto Western, Toronto General and Princess Margaret Hospitals. UHN has a 200-year history and is a major landmark in Canada's healthcare system and a teaching hospital of the University of Toronto.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Toronto Grace H...||$21.6M||91||7%|
|Central Local H...||$46.4M||211||1%|