Altis Clinical Research Organisation Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Altis Clinical Research Organisation's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.1M per year.
- Altis Clinical Research Organisation's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Altis Clinical Research Organisation has 65 Employees.
- Altis Clinical Research Organisation grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Altis Clinical Research Organisation currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
|Blue Earth Diag...||$22.7M||113||33%||N/A||N/A|
|Redmond and Gre...||$15.1M||75||19%||N/A||N/A|
What Is Altis Clinical Research Organisation?
ALTIS is a contract research organization (CRO) providing pharmaceutical and biomedical industries with high-quality clinical services since 2001.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Altis Clinical Research Organisation News
... use of marijuana for medical and research purposes will not lead to a monopoly by large companies, and urged the public to study the law ...
Earlier this month First State Super partnered with private real estate funds management business Altis to lease 61 apartments in the Sydney ...
A bill that would allow two narcotic plants, marijuana and kratom (Mitragyna speciose), to be grown for medical research purposes has been ...