Alpine Investors Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alpine Investors's estimated annual revenue is currently $27.7M per year.
- Alpine Investors received $532.0M in venture funding in June 2017.
- Alpine Investors's estimated revenue per employee is $227,000
- Alpine Investors's total funding is $532M.
- Alpine Investors has 122 Employees.
- Alpine Investors grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- Alpine Investors currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Alpine Investors?
Alpine Investors is a values-driven private equity firm with a mission to build enduring companies by working with, learning from and developing exceptional people. This PeopleFirst strategy involves finding great values-led CEOs and working closely with them as CEOs-in-Residence to find and pursue founder-owned businesses that are poised for growth but are looking for additional leadership post-transaction. Alpine then works to support these CEOs and invest in their continued development and growth as they lead the acquired company to new heights. Over 15 CEOs have worked with Alpine in this capacity, and the average revenue growth in a CEO-in-Residence led company has been over 200% during the life of Alpine's investment. Alpine specializes in lower middle-market companies in the software, online and business services industries. We have raised over $900 million of committed capital and have invested in 52 companies since inception in 2001. The Alpine team includes 18 professionals with diverse investing, operations, management, and finance backgrounds. Visit us at www.alpine-investors.com to learn more.keywords:Cleantech,Finance,Wind Power