Allogene Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Allogene Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $7M per year.
- Allogene Therapeutics received $120.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Allogene Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $24,219
- Allogene Therapeutics's total funding is $819.8M.
- Allogene Therapeutics has 288 Employees.
- Allogene Therapeutics grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- Allogene Therapeutics currently has 27 job openings.
What Is Allogene Therapeutics?
Allogene Therapeutics is a biotechnology company with a mission to catalyze the next revolution in cancer treatment through the development of allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor T-cell (CAR T) therapy directed at blood cancers and solid tumors. Founded and led by former Kite Pharma executives who bring unrivaled clinical development acumen in cell therapy, Allogene is well-positioned to further the potential of allogeneic cell therapy for patients. Allogeneic CAR T therapies are engineered from cells of healthy donors and stored for off-the-shelf use in patients. This approach eliminates the need to create personalized therapy from a patient's own cells, simplifies manufacturing, and reduces the time patients must wait for CAR T treatment. The Allogene portfolio includes 16 pre-clinical T cell therapy assets and UCART19, an allogeneic CAR T therapy currently in Phase 1 development for the treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). Through its notable partnerships, Allogene leverages pioneering technology platforms, including TALEN® gene editing technology, to progress its portfolio of immuno-oncology therapies. Allogene, with headquarters in San Francisco, California, is a Two River portfolio company formed with one of the largest Series A financings in biotechnology from an investment consortium that includes TPG, Vida Ventures, BellCo Capital, the University of California Office of the Chief Investment Officer and Pfizer, among others. For more information, please visit www.allogene.com, follow @AllogeneTx on Twitter and LinkedIn.keywords:N/A