Allbirds Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Allbirds's estimated annual revenue is currently $83.4M per year.
- Allbirds received $50.0M in venture funding in October 2018.
- Allbirds's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Allbirds's total funding is $202.5M.
- Allbirds has 366 Employees.
- Allbirds grew their employee count by -8% last year.
- Allbirds currently has 49 job openings.
What Is Allbirds?
At Allbirds, we are on a mission to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don't have to be mutually exclusive. We are dedicated to making the most sustainable footwear we can using premium natural materials, designed for the to and fro of everyday life. Our commitment to making better shoes in a better way is fueled by a belief that the shoe industry needs to focus less on flash and more on thoughtfulness. With funding from both the leading venture capitalists in consumer products and the founding CEOs of some of the greatest e-commerce businesses in recent history, our desire to shake up the shoe industry is off to a great start. In fact, TIME already called our first shoe, the Wool Runners, the most comfortable in the world, and there is much more to come.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Fitness and Wellness,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products