Allakos Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Allakos's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.5M per year.
- Allakos received $100.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Allakos's estimated revenue per employee is $39,455
- Allakos's total funding is $162.4M.
- Allakos's current valuation is $415M. (January 2022)
- Allakos has 165 Employees.
- Allakos grew their employee count by -5% last year.
Allakos Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Allakos?
Allakos Inc. is a publicly traded clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class antibody-based therapeutics to treat allergic and inflammatory diseases.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Marketing,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
(b) On April 15, 2022 , Mark Asbury informed Allakos Inc. (the "Company") of his decision to retire from his position as Chief Legal Officer and...
Before Allakos, John held financial planning and analytics positions at Jaguar Health, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, and Avinger, Inc. Earlier in...
Allakos logo Equities analysts forecast that Allakos Inc. (NASDAQ:ALLK Get Rating) will announce earnings of ($1.71) per share for the...
SG Americas Securities LLC increased its stake in shares of Allakos Inc (NASDAQ:ALLK) by 27.5% during the 2nd quarter, according to the ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|2017-12-14||$100.0M||A||New Enterprise Associates||Article|