Alera Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alera Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $374M per year.
- Alera Group received $Undisclosed in venture funding in January 2017.
- Alera Group's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Alera Group's total funding is $282.5M.
- Alera Group has 1700 Employees.
- Alera Group grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Alera Group currently has 42 job openings.
What Is Alera Group?
Alera Group, formed in early 2017, has over 1,000 employees serving thousands of clients nationally. We have specialists in employee benefits, property and casualty, risk management and wealth management. Alera was created by the merging of 24 high-performing, entrepreneurial firms across the United States. Now, with new partner acquisitions across the country, we are serving clients with national expertise and resources paired with local, personalized service. Today Alera Group is the 7th largest privately held employee benefits firm, the 15th largest independent insurance agency, and the 16th largest privately held insurance firm in the United States. Alera Group firms are motivated by the desire to find a better way to serve clients nationally without losing the independent thinking and values of each individual firm. Alera combines the national resources of its members to deliver the best possible outcomes for clientspositively impacting our employees, clients, communities and the lives of people where we serve. We look forward to our continued growth by partnering with individuals and firms who share our vision, mission and passion. To learn more about the Alera Group and how you could join our team, please visit our website.keywords:N/A