Aledade Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aledade's estimated annual revenue is currently $105M per year.
- Aledade received $10.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- Aledade's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Aledade's total funding is $294.9M.
- Aledade has 389 Employees.
- Aledade grew their employee count by 35% last year.
- Aledade currently has 117 job openings.
What Is Aledade?
Aledade is a new company with an old-fashioned goal: putting doctors back in control of health care. Aledade partners with independent, primary care physicians to provide everything the doctors need to create and run an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) from business and practice transformation services to upfront capital and a cutting-edge technology platform. Our customized solutions and our continuous, on-the-ground support of our physician partners will help doctors in all types of communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing. For more, visit us at: www.aledade.com.keywords:Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers,Human Resources Hr,Pharmaceuticals