Alarm Detection Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alarm Detection Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.2M per year.
- Alarm Detection Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $174,000
- Alarm Detection Systems has 185 Employees.
- Alarm Detection Systems grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Alarm Detection Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Alarm Detection Systems?
Family owned and operated since 1968, Alarm Detection Systems, Inc. (ADS) understands that nothing is more important than the safety of your family and the protection of your business. Choosing the right security system is one of the most crucial decisions you can make. Alarm Detection Systems will work with you to design a system perfect for your security needs. Along with the ability to professionally plan, design, operate, upgrade, service, and support all electronic security, we are fully equipped to provide 24-hour monitoring services to customers throughout Northern Illinois and neighboring states. We install and service security equipment, including smoke alarms, burglar alarms, closed circuit television, access control, motion detectors, panic alarms, and sirens. In addition, all systems are monitored 24-hours a day, seven days a week from our UL Listed central monitoring station in Aurora, Illinois.keywords:Information Security,Physical Security,Security