Akeneo Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Akeneo's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- Akeneo's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Akeneo's total funding is $61.4M.
- Akeneo has 232 Employees.
- Akeneo grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Akeneo currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Akeneo?
Akeneo is a global leader in Product Experience Management (PXM) solutions that help merchants and brands deliver a compelling customer experience across all sales channels, including eCommerce, mobile, print, and retail points of sale. Akeneoâ€™s open source enterprise PIM, and product data intelligence solutions, dramatically improve product data quality and accuracy while simplifying and accelerating product catalog management. Leading global brands, including Sephora, Fossil, Shop.com, and Auchan, trust Akeneo's solutions to scale and customize their omnichannel and cross-border commerce initiatives. Using Akeneo, brands and retailers can improve customer experience, increase sales, reduce time to market, go global, and boost team productivity. Akeneo is based in France, Germany, and the United States. For more information about our solutions: www.akeneo.com.keywords:saas