Air Charter Service Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Air Charter Service's estimated annual revenue is currently $270.4M per year.
- Air Charter Service's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Air Charter Service has 1099 Employees.
- Air Charter Service grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Air Charter Service currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Air Charter Service?
Air Charter Service (ACS) is an aircraft charter company that arranges passenger and cargo aircraft charters worldwide. ACS has offices across North America, South America, Europe, CIS, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia meaning they can offer the best charter solutions using local knowledge. Air Charter Service arranges aircraft charters for organisations including governments, large multinational corporations, royalty and international aid agencies. The company specialises in providing tailor made charter solutions for any aircraft charter request ranging from transportation of football fans to international matches to transporting outsized pieces of cargo and VIP trips. ACS continues to grow and now generates revenues of almost half a billion dollars, arranging over 10,000 full charter contracts per year.keywords:N/A