Ahana Hospitals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ahana Hospitals's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Ahana Hospitals's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ahana Hospitals has 51 Employees.
- Ahana Hospitals grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Ahana Hospitals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ahana Hospitals?
Ahana Hospitals existence is the result of a burning commitment and undying passion to work for persons affected by neuropsychiatric problems, with its steadily growing presence as a principal neuropsychiatric centre in Tamil Nadu for the past 7 years. Its strategic pairing of exceptional medical care and rehabilitation program has helped in establishing itself as a pioneer in providing premium neuropsychiatric services in India. Our leading specialists in neuropsychiatry and a multidisciplinary team of clinical experts work together to provide a comprehensive mental health care plan to enrich the patient experience. As a culmination to the quality of neuropsychiatric care given, we work intensively to rehabilitate and reintegrate our patients back into the normal mainstream society through our Rehabilitation partner, M.S. Chellamuthu Trust & Research Foundation, which has evolved into country's largest psycho-social rehabilitation centre.keywords:N/A