Agilis Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Agilis Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Agilis Systems received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2019.
- Agilis Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Agilis Systems's total funding is $5M.
- Agilis Systems has 134 Employees.
- Agilis Systems grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Agilis Systems currently has 10 job openings.
What Is Agilis Systems?
Agilis Systems, LLC is a leading provider of fleet management and mobile workforce solutions with a special focus on serving the needs of small to mid-sized service companies. We deliver robust, GPS solutions through an easy-to-use software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that gives businesses the tools they need to improve fleet management, increase mobile worker productivity and reduce operating costs. Using our solutions, companies gain insights into field worker behavior, increase driver safety and efficiency, reduce fuel and operating expenses and leverage comprehensive reports and data to increase revenue. We market our services through highly recognized brands such as Linxup GPS, and deliver all the features of competitive offerings at half the cost. As a result, many companies recognize a return-on-investment in as little as one month. In addition to our fast-growing telematics and GPS offerings, Agilis provides a full-featured mobile workforce management solution used extensively in the newspaper, transportation and package delivery industries that allows for job dispatching and tracking, field worker management and comprehensive system integration. Agilis serves thousands of customers with fleets ranging from one to thousands of vehicles. Agilis is headquartered in St. Louis, MO with additional offices in Chicago, IL and Charlotte, NC.keywords:E-Commerce,Finance,Human Resources Hr, saas