Locus.sh Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Locus.sh's estimated annual revenue is currently $70.1M per year.
- Locus.sh's estimated revenue per employee is $177,800
- Locus.sh's total funding is $78.8M.
- Locus.sh's current valuation is $300M. (Jun 2021)
- Locus.sh has 394 Employees.
- Locus.sh grew their employee count by 16% last year.
Locus.sh Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Locus.sh?
Locus is an Intelligent logistics automation platform with in-built route planning, vehicle allocation and 3D packing technology solutions which improves consistency and efficiency of operations, higher customer satisfaction with high adherence to SLAs & last mile live tracking. The platform helps companies and enterprises in e-commerce, food delivery, FMCG and other verticals to automate and optimize their logistics. We are a lean team who thrive in an open and supportive environment. If you want to work with a startup poised for accelerated growth, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org At Locus, we build high-end algorithms to replace human decision in Logistics. In-house maker space, APIs controllable lights, Magic Mirrors, Ultra-wide monitors, Tier-1 Internet scale systems, continuous deployments, time to clear technical debts and more, a workplace built by engineers for engineers.keywords:E-Commerce, Optimization, Logistics, Hyperlocal
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Locus will leverage LocoNav's Fleet Management Solutions to simplify fleet management and fortify last-mile ... karthikaa locus.sh.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Locus, a global B2B SaaS logistics planning and dispatch optimization ... karthikaa locus.sh.
Locus, a startup that uses AI to help businesses map out their logistics, said on Wednesday it has raised $50 million in a new financing round as it looks to expand its presence. The new round, a Series C, was led by Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund GIC. Qualcomm Ventures and existing investor ...
LONDON, Aug. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Locus, a future-ready platform that automates supply chain decisions, has partnered with PostTag, a cutting-edge address lookup and validation service, to create an end-to-end technology solution for deliveries in Europe. The combination of Locus' market- ...
- Customers can now increase workforce utilization and efficiency while reducing costs SAN FRANCISCO, July 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Locus, a future-ready platform that automates supply chain decisions, today announced an integration with ServiceNow Field Service Management to enable route opt ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|